Average Temperatures in Damazin, Sudan
- The average annual temperature in Damazin, Sudan is very hot at 28.3 degrees Celsius (82.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of average monthly temperatures is 6.2 °C (11.2°F) which is a very low range.
- April is the hottest month (very, very hot) having an average temperature of 32.2 degrees Celsius (89.96 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is hot having a mean temperature of 26 degrees Celsius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Damazin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Damazin Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Damazin
- Shambat, Sudan - 475.8 kms (295.7 miles) NNW
- Khartoum, Sudan - 468.3 kms (291 miles) NNW
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 306.9 kms (190.7 miles) NNW
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) NW
- Sennar, Sudan - 213.3 kms (132.6 miles) NNW
- Kosti, Sudan - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NW
- El Obeid, Sudan - 476.1 kms (295.8 miles) WNW
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 150.3 kms (93.4 miles) NNW
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) NNW
- Rashad, Sudan - 362.9 kms (225.5 miles) W
- Renk, Sudan - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) W
- Kadugli, Sudan - 516.1 kms (320.7 miles) W
- Malakal, Sudan - 388.4 kms (241.4 miles) SW