| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Damazin in July is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- The weather in July is faintly wet. Around 189.2mm (7.4in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Damazin July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Damazin, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Damazin:
- Shambat, Sudan - 475.8 kms (295.7 miles) NNW
- Khartoum, Sudan - 468.3 kms (291 miles) NNW
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 306.9 kms (190.7 miles) NNW
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) NW
- Sennar, Sudan - 213.3 kms (132.6 miles) NNW
- Kosti, Sudan - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NW
- El Obeid, Sudan - 476.1 kms (295.8 miles) WNW
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 150.3 kms (93.4 miles) NNW
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) NNW
- Rashad, Sudan - 362.9 kms (225.5 miles) W
- Renk, Sudan - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) W
- Kadugli, Sudan - 516.1 kms (320.7 miles) W
- Malakal, Sudan - 388.4 kms (241.4 miles) SW